Our SEO Techniques and Digital Strategy
Search Engine Optimisation is the art of improving and promoting a website (or Digital Strategy) in order to increase the number of visitors and clicks a site receives from search engines services such as Yahoo, Google, and Bing.
There are many aspects to Search Engine Optimisation and SEO strategy, and many plans to choose from so why should you use one of our affordable plans? Have you considered using an SEO Company yet?
If your a small business who wants a personal touch to your strategy then we are the right business partner for you. If you are not willing to outlay over $700 / month for Optimisation then we are the right business partner for you. LCS is a cheap SEO Company that you can try out.
Search Engine Optimisation techniques range from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes our Sydney based SEO Company isn’t just about “seo techniques.” It’s about making your site better for people giving them a better user experience and grouping information in a logical manner that is relevant and easy to consume, and easy to navigate. Further, its also about building your offline contacts and media sources such as FB and Instagram getting groups of people talking about you, like the old fashioned face to face referral, however this is done using online social media.
Some practical examples of how our SEO Sydney packages can benefit you, see some helpful SEO tips below you can do, or we can do it for you and save you time, allowing you to get on with your business:
- First off the rank is that the title of the page should include relevant information about your page. If this is not the case it’s important to understand that the title is one of the most important parts of Search Engine Optimisation, since it informs the search engine exactly what the page is about via your meta data. So its important that changes are made to your page to allow the headings and content on your page to reflect the title and ensure the content of the page reflects the title of the page.
- META tags are the language Google talks when they are investigating your site to get an idea what you are about, and remember you are about what Google ses your about. So make sure that within your meta descriptions your write a brief description usually less than 160 characters for each webpage you want to rank on your site. Also on a page its usually good process when using natural language to use 4 to 6 keywords or topical areas of conversation.
- The page content must reflect your key objective and if possible be supported with video and Social backlinks.
- Also ensure you use the correct tools to refine your site and study your competitors to keep you ahead of the pack.
- If you have the time and budget, video marketing to your customers is valuable as well and more importantly great for your Optimisation as if you can tie the videos into your site, you increase your Google Juice linking score.
- Start an Instagram group and follow industry leaders in your area of business so that you can appear on your industries group radar. Yes they will know about your business, however so will the customer base who follow them.
The above are all cheap optimisation techniques one can use to rank well.
So what happens when we all look the same and have the same products and are all strong with our linking schemes and meta data. Does Google or search engines flick a coin? Is it alphabetically listed as some people think? No, the answer is the company that demonstrates they are a leader in the niche writing and publishing good content, who are active on social, and who have diverse unique customers coming to their website from original IPs will rank (don’t even think of trying to game page hits – IPs are tracked as well).
Our SEO Company’s Core Techniques In Search Engine Optimisation
Put your best businesses foot forward by concentrating on writing “Quality Content” that serves the end user and benefits their cause. Even small sales sites can offer snippets of information that help the general public in the terms of their business’s specialisation, so use this to make your journey through your website an excellent experience for your customers and readers.
Types of search engine Optimisation
- On-Page SEO techniques
- Off-Page SEO techniques
Search Engine Optimisation Techniques
Don’t focus too hard on specific Search Engine Optimisation word injections and squeezes to increase your ranking in organic search engine results (don’t over do it otherwise you will pay for it). This usually does not deliver the preferred results because search engines are very advanced these days and can penalize you for over-optimizing your site (in-fact Google DeepMind aka “SKYNET” has recently beat all the most capable humans at the most complex strategy games and is now playing online games, and winning those as well). When writing content, if you’re a smaller or larger site it does not matter but around 600 to 2,000 words is a good start depending on how long your page is, the concept of good content holds true always. Always, always, always, plan a good healthy backlink strategy and keep up with all the latest changes and have a read of articles relating to Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird or EMD to keep you safe from ranking low and being penalised by search engines.
Get To Know Your Customers
Search is not just about one search engines, its about the greater digital landscape, consider that Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest are all forms of search engines. Your site should contain and allow landing pages to represent the user experience from these sources; if people are coming to you from these areas you need a page that is ready to convert them.
To get there, you need to know your customers so that you can build a site for your customers and not for yourself; ask the following questions:
- What terms are people searching to find my business?
- What age group and interests do my customers have?
- What objectives do they want from my business?
- What is the user path once they get to my site?
- What are the top products my customers are looking for?
- What information / assets can I offer my customers to make their life easier?
- Can my customers contact me easily or do I make them work hard to find my information?
- How should I communicate to my customers, what language should i use?
You should be able to answer all these questions and your site should be able to meet the above challenges, and the SEO strategy should target the business strategy you set out, so that your winning the right quality leads to your business.
Social Media – Are You There?
When your an expert in an area, or if you have a passion for your hobby then you usually also hang out with people with the same interests, share your ideas, and help share information as well as share your cool experiences in your hobby. Being an expert in your business field or selling a leading product line in your business is no different, so how is your social media profile? Are you there?
Social media uptake is being noticed by search engines these days as an indication that people are into you.. I’m not speaking about how many likes you have, i’m speaking about are you writing articles, creating image assets, sharing your ideas, creating fertile hubs for your groupies to hang out in. The companies that are doing this are getting better noticed by search engines, these companies also are getting great referral traffic from their groupies and their fertile customer hangouts. It’s easy to do you just need the time to do it; if you don’t have the time to create social media assets and content, then let us work with you to create a content calendar and we will do it for you as part of our SEO Service. One way or another, if your serious about ranking on page 1, you need to be active on social media building a good audience with good content.
Read some FAQ’s LCS has written on this topic!
Another way to improve on the above is to submit your site to popular web directories and other external information sites in your field of business and country (not just search engines), organise your information so that each page speaks about a topic, and create partnerships with other sites to link to yours as if someone links to you, generally your site is worth doing business with, the better domain authority a site has the better and more authentic it is.
Here is a fantastic summary from an SEO Company on the ball, Search Engine Land, on the principles we subscribe to: However for a fraction the cost!
SEO Strategy Info-Graphic
The responsibilities of Search Engine Marketers have now changed again because of the changing nature of medium to small business and their willingness to take on social and digital as marketing mediums.
When we are educating our customers on the nuances of Search Engine Optimisation or Digital Strategy in our Workshops on how to best promote and leverage a service on your website, we offer the following diagram. It shows how a client can use all the social and on-page arsenal they have to promote their dedicated service or product in a focused manner. The advantage of doing it this way is keeping your message consistent across all topics, however not cloned. Consider your:
- Business objectives.
- Social areas you have confidence in.
- Keyword research.
- Cross linking opportunities.
Click the image to enlarge:
We Qualify Links With Webutation
And many many more, sign up to one of our packages and avoid the Google Slap from other non-reputable Search Engine Optimisation companies.
What Else Do We Do?
We do more than classic SEO, we help with your online strategy, social presence, help locate your optimal online traffic content, and work with you to hit up your local markets to bring more foot traffic through your door. We can assist with:
- Digital workshops to align your digital partners
- Article writing.
- Social Blogging.
- Social Profile.
- Social Profile Evaluation.
- Help build your online brand and online strategy.
- Help you connect with your existing customer base through eDM and Direct mail.
- We will even meet up for a coffee if your in the Sydney area! We love face to face meetings.
Some of our SEO and Digital Friends
Low Cost SEO works with many companies in Australia and Internationally to help strengthen Search Engine Optimisation for all our customers. See below to find companies we work with to strengthen the Search Engine Optimisation network for all clients concerned.
We like working with your Small Business or Home Business, our SEO company value your business, and take the time to have a coffee with you and discuss your needs in person or over the phone or even SKYPE.
Call our team today and lets us SEO for you, call (+61) 431459847.